cryolite Na3AlF6 is a white or colorless mineral form of sodium aluminofluoride, which crystallizes in the monoclinic system but has a pseudocubic aspect; found in masses of waxy luster; hardness is 2.5 on Mohs scale, and specific gravity is 3.0. The powder becomes almost invisible in water due to its low refractive index.
ryolite is manufactured from hydrofluoric acid, sodium carbonate, and aluminium. Synthetic cryolite is used chiefly as a flux in the electrolytic production of aluminum from bauxite as it effectively lowers down the melting point of alumina.
ARTIFICAL CRYOLITE;KRYOLITH;CRYOLITE;CRYOLITE, NA3ALF6;CRYOLITE, SYNTHETIC;ALUMINUM SODIUM FLUORIDE;SODIUM FLUOROALUMINATE;SODIUM HEXAFLUORO ALUMINUM
1. As active filler in resin-bonded abrasives for metal treatment
2. Used for electrolytic aluminium cosolvent, to decreasing melting point,
3. Used by molten solvent and opacifier of enamel glaze.
4. As electrolytic solution used in aluminium alloy /iron alloy/boiling steel.
5. As Wear-resistant fillers of resin rubber.
6.In the manufacture of insecticides.
Cryolite is a relatively safe fruit and vegetable insecticide. The fluoride ion inhibits many enzymes that contain iron, calcium, and magnesium.
1. Used as a flux in the aluminium smelting by fused salt electrolysis;
2. Used as an opalizer in the manufacture of enamel;
3. Used as an opacifier and auxiliary solvent of glass and enamel;
4. Used as an insecticide of crops;
5. As a flux in aluminium alloy casting;
6. Be used in the production of ferrous alloy and effervescing steel.
Contact: Ms.Anna Fei
大发电子游艺登陆Add:BEISHANKOU TOWN, GONGYI CITY, HENAN, CHINA 451200